Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where to begin...

Hello one and all to ANOTHER one of those ranting blogs that you hear so much about nowadays. I can't help it - I like to talk, even if I have to type just to get my voice heard. So here's the deal: I read magazines, frequent news sites and search engines, subscribe to various feeds, flip through a newspaper every now and then, and naturally being a girl I hear a lot of gossip. What does all this mean?? Basically, I hear a lot of crap - some good, some bad - and often times, it's pretty damn interesting. That means I want to talk about it. So here goes...

P.S. if there's ever a story that you hear about that you want my opinion on, don't hesitate to email me at javychica13@yahoo.com. who knows? your story/topic may be featured here ;)

No comments: